Since 1951, CP Kids & Families has been sharing knowledge and hope to families
living with physical disabilities, including cerebral palsy, living in the Calgary area.
We offer a range of programs and events that create a positive and consistent support
system for families, and we provide opportunities for kids to experience the simple joys
of being a kid.
As a community-based agency, we aim to be a safe haven for anyone living with
cerebral palsy to reach out for support. Whether you have questions about funding,
need an adapted bike for your child, or are just looking to chat about your situation,
we are here to help.
Locations Served: Calgary and area
Ages Served: All Ages
Areas of Service:
- Preschool and Early Intervention Services and Supports
- Transition to Adulthood Services and Supports
- Community Inclusion and Recreation Resources and Options
- Respite and Wellness Opportunities
- Resources and Information
RECREATION AND SOCIAL PROGRAMS
Meet Our Team
Adapted Bike Manager & Adapted Equipment Manager
Connect With Us
Agency Website: www.calgarycp.org
Agency Phone: (403) 205-4935